search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

jcpenny Christmas commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its buy the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do
# 2 18 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. Did you ever find out?

> Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its buy the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do
# 3 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its by the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do
# 4 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its buy the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do

It is ELO {Electric Light Orchestra), "It's a Livin Thing"
# 5 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its buy the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do.
I don't know, but I've been wondering about the JC Penney commercial that the song metions Could it be magic. I thought it was George Harrison or the BeeGee's ? I Would like to know who sings it?
# 6 18 years ago

>the name of the song is It's a Living Thing
by Electric Light Orchestra
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its buy the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do.
> I don't know, but I've been wondering about the JC Penney commercial that the song metions Could it be magic. I thought it was George Harrison or the BeeGee's ? I Would like to know who sings it?
>I have been wondering, also. It sounds like the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO).
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its by? It say its magic
# 11 18 years ago

T
The Song is called Livin' Thing by ELO (Electric Light Orchestra)
# 12 18 years ago

Don't know if you found the answer to this yet,. but the song is "livin thing" by Electric LIght Orchestra...I LOVE this song!!
# 13 18 years ago

I have been trying to find out the same thing!!! Does anyone know. A friend thought it was sung by the group "Queen".
# 14 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song they are playing in the new Jc penney Christmas commercial and who its buy the one with the mouse clicking please email me if you do...

CAN YOU SHARE ANY REPLY'S YOU GET?
# 15 18 years ago

Shawn
hey im looking for that too! we gotta hit that up! that song makes me want to sing!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread