search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Kohl's Christmas Commercial for 2005

(Messages 1 to 15 of 42 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG FOR THE KOHL'S CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL (CHRISTMAS 2005)??? they are dancing and tey have gold presents. lol

thanks!
mary*
# 2 18 years ago

Rokman
I too am looking for it Mary

Rok
# 3 18 years ago

Were you able to find the name and singer of the Kohls Christmas song? My wife would love to know it.
# 4 18 years ago

mary wheatley
The kohls christmas commercial song is whole lotta lovin by Fats Domino
# 5 18 years ago

have u figured it out yet???! iwant to know too!

> DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG FOR THE KOHL'S CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL (CHRISTMAS 2005)??? they are dancing and tey have gold presents. lol
>
> thanks!
> mary*
# 6 18 years ago

It's "whole lotta lovin" by the Fats Domino,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005YW4I/qid=1133510082/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-0024701-0288931?n=507846&s=music&v=glance

Merry christmas cheer in advance
# 7 18 years ago

Its "whole lotta lovin"
by the Fats Domino

# 8 18 years ago

It's "Whole Lotta Lovin" by Fats Domino. I was looking for it, too! I contacted the customer service dept to find out.

> DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG FOR THE KOHL'S CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL (CHRISTMAS 2005)??? they are dancing and tey have gold presents. lol
>
> thanks!
> mary*
# 9 18 years ago

>I was wondering the same thing...Did anyone contact you. Thank,
Sally

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG FOR THE KOHL'S CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL (CHRISTMAS 2005)??? they are dancing and tey have gold presents. lol
>
> thanks!
> mary*
# 10 18 years ago

>
> thanks!
> mary* fats domino whole lot of lovin
# 11 18 years ago

>
> thanks!
> mary*

Fats Domino!!
# 12 18 years ago

the song for the kohl's 2005 christmas commercial is WHOLE LOTTA LOVIN' by FATS DOMINOE
# 13 18 years ago

Mary,
The song is "Whole lotta Loving" from Fats Domino.
Tracey
>
> thanks!
> mary*
# 14 18 years ago

>
> thanks!
> mary*

The song is "Whole Lotta Lovin'" by Fats Dominoe.
# 15 18 years ago

The song was done by Fats Domino. You can get it off Itunes. I think Kohls added some instrumentals.

>
> thanks!
> mary*
(Messages 1 to 15 of 42 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread