search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Xmas JCPenny Ad

(Messages 16 to 22 of 22 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > > what's the name of hte latest JCPenny ad, whre they have the mouse pointer clicking on red gift-wrapped packages? Please help!
> > is this the one with the words something like riding the crest of the wave is like magic? slipping and sliding and ... it's magic? that is the one i am looking to figure out!
>
# 17 18 years ago

Amanda
It's performed by Electric Light Orchestra
(ELO) and the title of the song is "Livin' Thing"
# 18 18 years ago

> what's the name of hte latest JCPenny ad, whre they have the mouse pointer clicking on red gift-wrapped packages? Please help!
if you find out i would like to know the name of the song on that commercial
# 19 17 years ago

> > > what's the name of hte latest JCPenny ad, whre they have the mouse pointer clicking on red gift-wrapped packages? Please help!
> > is this the one with the words something like riding the crest of the wave is like magic? slipping and sliding and ... it's magic? that is the one i am looking to figure out!
> What is the name of the new JC Penny Xmas ad song? Its the song that goes like .. like riding the crest of the wave is like magic. HELP!!!
# 20 18 years ago

> > > > what's the name of hte latest JCPenny ad, whre they have the mouse pointer clicking on red gift-wrapped packages? Please help!
> > > is this the one with the words something like riding the crest of the wave is like magic? slipping and sliding and ... it's magic? that is the one i am looking to figure out!
> > What is the name of the new JC Penny Xmas ad song? Its the song that goes like .. like riding the crest of the wave is like magic. HELP!!!
>
I have been looking for this song for about a month now... i think i found it... "Strange Magic"... hope it's right.. if you find out before me, please let me know
# 21 18 years ago

I've been looking for the same song!!!!!

It's a 'Livin' Thing' from ELO.

Strange Magic is great too. Enjoy!
# 22 17 years ago

can you find it on myspace?
(Messages 16 to 22 of 22 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

22 posts in this thread