search user
Clipland Forum Music Videos

Hilary Duffs life

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hialry Duff im your NUMBER 1 FAN nobody can change that ever so are you still gonna sing and act during your life or are u going to do something else like a clown LOL
# 2 18 years ago

> Hialry Duff i would love to be your numbber 1 fan but it won´t happen because i don´t have enough money to get all of your stuff. really i´ve only got your MOST WANTED cd. the thing is i moved to spain when i didn´t want to when i was 11 years old and after a year i started to get really depressed and i was on the verge of comitting suicide and to try and cheer me my sister took me to see RAISE YOUR VOICE in the cinema in a place called plaza mayor and it´s as though something just clicked on inside my head and i started to feel better there´s one thing i´ve always wanted and that is to meet you. i know it´s not going to happen from
Tania
in Benalmadena arroyo de la miel SPAIN
# 3 18 years ago

hi my name is breanna i am doing a power point on u could you anser these ?s and seand them to me 1.where did you grow up?
where did you go to school and how far did you get in there?did you finish high school go to college and finish college?whate are you famous for? names of your home family?
where do you live now? how much money do you mack now?do you give any of it to the communitey?have you won any awards which ones?
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread