search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from CNN commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There is a CNN commercial airing now that uses a song with a piano intro. I've heard it other places including the radio but unfortunately I can only come up with this ad. It's the piano with a kind of tecnoish background. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
# 2 20 years ago

I also heard the song on an HBO/Cinemax commercial airing these days
# 3 20 years ago

> I also heard the song on an HBO/Cinemax commercial airing these days
>
Do you know the name of that song playing in the HBO/Cinemax commercial? Just married and that stupid Kangaroo Jack movie were shown in it i know. The song sounds like Indie/rock and the words on the screen at the end or flashing corresponding to the songs melody. if anyone knows what the hell im talking about email me at Sinikalmike@cox.net
# 4 20 years ago

> I also heard the song on an HBO/Cinemax commercial airing these days
>
Do you know the name of that song playing in the HBO/Cinemax commercial? Just married and that stupid Kangaroo Jack movie were shown in it i know. The song sounds like Indie/rock and the words on the screen at the end or flashing corresponding to the songs melody. if anyone knows what the hell im talking about email me at Sinikalmike@cox.net
# 5 19 years ago

Is it like A Boom Boom Boom and a Bang Bang Bang...Do your thing?! That would be "Do Your Thing" By Basement Jaxx.
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread