search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Xerox Commercial

(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

hajimah
> Does anyone know the song that is at the end of the new xerox commericals that plays at the end with the logo. Its a simple techno thing, its mad catchy though. Thanks a lot
I heard the full version played at a party, i forgot to ask who it was. Now it's driving me nuts trying to find out.
# 17 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song that is at the end of the new xerox commericals that plays at the end with the logo. Its a simple techno thing, its mad catchy though. Thanks a lot
If Anyone know this song let me know too..pmork@san.rr.com
# 18 20 years ago

i would also like to know. i've heard this one in some other commercial a while back, not sure if it was a xerox ad, but yea, catchy i'd love to find out what track it is
# 19 20 years ago

chris
thanks guys! i've been looking for this song for about 2 years now ... since the first message was posted here.

> i would also like to know. i've heard this one in some other commercial a while back, not sure if it was a xerox ad, but yea, catchy i'd love to find out what track it is
>
# 20 19 years ago

Viktoria
mondo '77 from looper
# 21 19 years ago

lx
I would like to know as well.

>
# 22 19 years ago

lx
actually just found out it's "Mondo '77" by Looper. It's featured in The Girl Next Door, The Xerox commercials, some Xbox game as well as on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack.

>
# 23 18 years ago

yea really i was wonderign the same thing
# 24 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song that is at the end of the new xerox commericals that plays at the end with the logo. Its a simple techno thing, its mad catchy though. Thanks a lot
>
>
Looper. Mondo'77

You can get it on Itunes too! Enjoy!
MOTOR ON!
# 25 18 years ago

>
# 26 18 years ago

did you ever find out who did that song? I've got it stuck in my head.
# 27 18 years ago

> did you ever find out who did that song? I've got it stuck in my head.
The son is from a band called "looper and the name of the song is called mondo77. It is also featured on the "Vanilla Sky " stoundtrack.
(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

27 posts in this thread