search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Discovery Channel's Shark Week

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Anyone know the name of the music played during the Shark Week promo: it's the commercial where everyone's just staring or gazing at the water before them, afraid to get in.
The music utilizes a single cello and a pizzicatto background and sounds sort of on the macabre side.
# 2 20 years ago

I read in a different forum (http://www.deanma.uklinux.net/board/index.php?action=view&id=6848&page=5) that it is 'yumeji's theme' and although is is very similar I'm not sure that's it.
Anyone know for sure?
# 3 20 years ago

I REALLY NEEEEED THAT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like a hungarian style waltz. i have been searching for it forever. the cello solo makes a good audition piece... i might email my teacher; there is a likelihood he may know. if he does i'll be sure to tell you.

# 4 20 years ago

It's called 'Yumeji's Theme' off the soundtrack for a movie called 'In the Mood for Love'

# 5 20 years ago

go here: http://www.deanma.uklinux.net/board/index.php?action=view&id=6848&page=7

> Anyone know the name of the music played during the Shark Week promo: it's the commercial where everyone's just staring or gazing at the water before them, afraid to get in.
> The music utilizes a single cello and a pizzicatto background and sounds sort of on the macabre side.

# 6 20 years ago

I was just wondering if somehow you found out some other way what the title is and who the performer is
# 7 19 years ago

> Anyone know the name of the music played during the Shark Week promo: it's the commercial where everyone's just staring or gazing at the water before them, afraid to get in.
> The music utilizes a single cello and a pizzicatto background and sounds sort of on the macabre side.
>
# 8 19 years ago

>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread