search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi SUV Commercial-Night Cruise

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Steve
Does anyone know the name of the song in the ad for one of the Mitsubishi SUVs? There were 2 versions made: One with vocals, the most recent is only instrumental.
In the commercial, some people are cruising down a street in a large city(NY?)and you say it heading down the street first from inside a cafe and then outside and into the SUV itself with the people looking out the windows as they continue to cruise along. A girl in the backseat reminds me a little of Catherine Bell(JAG).
The music has kind of a hip hop but also guitar rock song. It sounds really cool.
# 2 20 years ago

Messages, we don't need no steenking messages!
# 3 20 years ago

Any idea what the name of the song is?

# 4 20 years ago

Steve
> Any idea what the name of the song is?
That's what I want to know. And the name of the models in HotelFinder.com and 'Claritin on the farm' commercials.
# 5 20 years ago

psg
It's 'Overseer - Horndog' off of the soon to be released Wreckage.

# 6 20 years ago

It is called 'Horn Dog' by overseer
> Does anyone know the name of the song in the ad for one of the Mitsubishi SUVs? There were 2 versions made: One with vocals, the most recent is only instrumental.
> In the commercial, some people are cruising down a street in a large city(NY?)and you say it heading down the street first from inside a cafe and then outside and into the SUV itself with the people looking out the windows as they continue to cruise along. A girl in the backseat reminds me a little of Catherine Bell(JAG).
> The music has kind of a hip hop but also guitar rock song. It sounds really cool.

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread