search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Pepsi

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Who is the band playing in the kind of new commercial where the boy's father is there and they are all covered in mud?
# 2 20 years ago

> The band is MXPX and the song they are playing is called 'Well Adjusted'. Unfortunately, I dont think it has been released in any shape or form. That sucks cuz I like that song. If you find anything, please e-mail me back. Thanks.
# 3 20 years ago

I thought it was them, but it didn't quite sound like a song they would sing. I guess their changing. But I'm happy to see them on a big time commercial like that! I've been a fan since I was in 4th grade and I see them every summer. Well thankx neways! I'll email you if I find anything!
# 4 20 years ago

Uhh...Max
You can download it on Kazaa.

# 5 20 years ago

Anonymous
You can download a song called 'Well Adjusted' on Kazaa, but that isn't the song in the commercial. It has not been released yet so the odds of finding the actual song is slim to none.
later

# 6 20 years ago

> Who is the band playing in the kind of new commercial where the boy's father is there and they are all covered in mud?
its MxPx
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread