search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hilart duff

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

you are the best person in the world i would love to meet you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 2 18 years ago

> you are the best person in the world i would love to meet you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 3 18 years ago

> > you are the best person in the world i would love to meet you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 4 18 years ago

> you are the best person in the world i would love to meet you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s i won t to be in a movie to that would be cool and it would be so cool to be in one with hilary.
# 5 18 years ago

ش
# 6 18 years ago

Hello hilary my name is Paul.
# 7 18 years ago

tiffany
> > you are the best person in the world i would love to meet you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

> some day i would like too see u in person... i heard that your concert is great i love your music i wish that i had the songs that u sang at the concert and how much are they cause next time i might buy one if u come too edmonton again if i get ticets .
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread