search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Blondes in 'Sheer Blonde' Commercial...

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Christine
Does anyone know the two girls in the Sheer Blonde Commercial? I really like their haircuts, and if you also have any stills of the commercial w/ them in it, or even photos of them with that same haircut. I want a cut like that!!
-Christine
# 2 20 years ago

those girls have print ads every month in every teen magazine. you should have no problem finding one.

# 3 20 years ago

I just saw them in the new allure magazine with katie holmes on the cover....I bet their hair cut will look much better on you!
> Does anyone know the two girls in the Sheer Blonde Commercial? I really like their haircuts, and if you also have any stills of the commercial w/ them in it, or even photos of them with that same haircut. I want a cut like that!!
> -Christine

# 4 20 years ago

Steve
I think they're the Hilton sisters, Paris & Nicki.
# 5 20 years ago

no, they're the Smith sisters, Alex and Brit.
# 6 20 years ago

olliemyers
> no, they're the Smith sisters, Alex and Brit.
haha make yer mind up.
think u can find them on the johnfrieda.com under sheer blonde

# 7 20 years ago

Yes they are the Smith sisters. It even shows the names Alex and Brit in the commercial.
Side note: that hair cut looks good on girls. My last girlfriends had that cut and I thought it was hot :)

# 8 20 years ago

Janey
I want my hair cut like one of the girls on that commercial too! But I can't find a picture of them. I want to bring it to my stylist. E-mail it to me if you find one.

# 9 20 years ago

I want my hair cut like one of the girls on that commercial too! But I can't find a picture of them. I want to bring it to my stylist. E-mail it to me if you find one.

# 10 20 years ago

> no, they're the Smith sisters, Alex and Brit.
who are the smith sisters
# 11 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the two girls in the Sheer Blonde Commercial? I really like their haircuts, and if you also have any stills of the commercial w/ them in it, or even photos of them with that same haircut. I want a cut like that!!
> -Christine
Hello...I want to know this info too...so if you know please hook me up...with an email THanks

# 12 20 years ago

I was wondering if anybdoy knoew that song to the Sheer Blonde Commercial? I love that lil song.Thanks*
# 13 20 years ago

did you ever find the girls in the sheer blonde commercial? i really want to cut my hair like that.
lacy
>
# 14 20 years ago

seems like everyone wants that haircut...I do too! can anyone help?
# 15 20 years ago

Please send me a picture of the girls in the sheer blonde commerical.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread