search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Two commercials I need the music for: Mastercard and Volvo S60!!

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There's two commercials with really awesome music that I can't find the music for.
The first one might not be a real song, but the Volvo S60 commercial with the electronic music playing, where it shows some guy and girl in a car that almost runs into an accident on the highway. The narrator talks about figuring out the stuff people want and need before building the car. Any ideas as to what this song is?
And the second commercial is a Mastercard commercial where the title of the song is probably 'Home' but I have no idea who does it. It just shows a bunch of scenes with people sitting on either a big couch, or some guy sitting on a really weird chair. Who does this song and what exactly is it called? Thanks for any help!!!
# 2 20 years ago

June
I was trying to find the same song on the Mastercard commercial and got a response. Someone suggested that it might be Simon and Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound'

# 3 20 years ago

The new Volvo SUV commercial is 'Starry Eyed Suprise' by Paul Oakenfold. Shifty Shellshock (CrazyTown) does the lyrics. On Oakenfold's solo album 'Bunkka'.
# 4 20 years ago

Gamma
Oops. That was for the XC model.

# 5 20 years ago

Jacko
> The first one might not be a real song, but the Volvo S60 commercial with the electronic music playing, where it shows some guy and girl in a car that almost runs into an accident on the highway. The narrator talks about figuring out the stuff people want and need before building the car. Any ideas as to what this song is?
Saw the same ad a few days ago and it was driving me nuts! Finally figured it out today when I saw the ad again.
'Loops of Fury' by the Chemical Brothers.
jc

# 6 20 years ago

TheReelDirector
The song is indeed 'Homeward Bound' originaly performed by Simon & Garfunkle but the one in the MasterCard commercial is a cover by some unknown commercial jingle artist. Too bad, that rock riff style cover sounds great too!
~TRD

> I was trying to find the same song on the Mastercard commercial and got a response. Someone suggested that it might be Simon and Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound'

# 7 20 years ago

TheReelDirector
The song is indeed 'Homeward Bound' originaly performed by Simon & Garfunkle but the one in the MasterCard commercial is a cover by some unknown commercial jingle artist. Too bad, that rock riff style cover sounds great too!
~TRD

> I was trying to find the same song on the Mastercard commercial and got a response. Someone suggested that it might be Simon and Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound'

# 8 20 years ago

> The song is indeed 'Homeward Bound' originaly performed by Simon & Garfunkle but the one in the MasterCard commercial is a cover by some unknown commercial jingle artist. Too bad, that rock riff style cover sounds great too!
> ~TRD

:> I was trying to find the same song on the Mastercard commercial and got a response. Someone suggested that it might be Simon and Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound'
Rhett Miller sings the cover of Homeward Bound.

# 9 20 years ago

> The song is indeed 'Homeward Bound' originaly performed by Simon & Garfunkle but the one in the MasterCard commercial is a cover by some unknown commercial jingle artist. Too bad, that rock riff style cover sounds great too!
The singer sounds like Rhett Miller to me.
: ~TRD

:> I was trying to find the same song on the Mastercard commercial and got a response. Someone suggested that it might be Simon and Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound'

(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread