search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MENTOS SHEEP RIDING CHOPPERS!!!!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I really need the name of the song in the Mentos Sheep commercial where they're riding choppers and chasing the dogs! This is driving me crazy! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
# 2 20 years ago

> i think the song is called ca plane pour moi....but i am not sure.....it has been driving me crazy too!!!
# 3 20 years ago

Larry
I just downloaded that song and it's not it. I've been looking for that song for soooo long. Doesn't ANYONE know it?!?!

# 4 20 years ago

> I really need the name of the song in the Mentos Sheep commercial where they're riding choppers and chasing the dogs! This is driving me crazy! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
HOOFBITE
# 5 20 years ago

The song is called D.P., by a band called CLINIC, if my sources are correct (they should be, I emaild Mentos directly and just asked...). I'm off to find this song now as I've been itching to hear the whole song for a while as well! Enjoy y'all. Trevor.
# 6 20 years ago

I didn't find the song imediately on Kazaa, however, I've included a link to the VH1 website which includes the album '3EP's' and a sample of the track DP. Yay!!!
# 7 20 years ago

oops, here's the link. http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/clinic/316288/album.jhtml
# 8 20 years ago

> I really need the name of the song in the Mentos Sheep commercial where they're riding choppers and chasing the dogs! This is driving me crazy! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
The Band is called 'Clinic' and the song is 'B.P.'
# 9 20 years ago

Band called Clinic
song B.P.
# 10 20 years ago

> oops, here's the link. http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/clinic/316288/album.jhtml
hey all, finally!! the name of the song is D.P. by a group called Clinic....i emailed mentos.com to get this...lol
# 11 20 years ago

the band is called Clinic and the song is called 'B.P'

# 12 20 years ago

I have heard that it is by 'Clinic' and is called 'B.P.' I have not found the song yet, but I have found the band on digilot.

# 13 20 years ago

Beth
the song is by a band named clinic and its called D.P.
# 14 20 years ago

The song is DP by a band called Clinic.

# 15 20 years ago

John Swiger
It sounds like clinic but I'm not sure

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread