search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

whos the blonde girl in the kia commerical and supercuts commerical

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

kristen
Does anyone know her name? The kia commercial came out a while ago but I just saw the new supercuts(I might be wrong on this commercial) Shes so funny and I've seen her in person once but I really want to know her name. THANKS :)
# 2 20 years ago

Bob
Are you talking about the Kia Spectra commercial with the dog and the different boyfriends? I saw her in a commercial for a Sony laptop computer.

# 3 20 years ago

YEAH HER!!! :) Shes was great in that commercial! Do you happen to know her name?

: Are you talking about the Kia Spectra commercial with the dog and the different boyfriends? I saw her in a commercial for a Sony laptop computer.

# 4 20 years ago

Bob
> : Are you talking about the Kia Spectra commercial with the dog and the different boyfriends? I saw her in a commercial for a Sony laptop computer.
> YEAH HER!!! :) Shes was great in that commercial! Do you happen to know her name?
Yes! Her name is Stacey Scowley.

# 5 20 years ago

kristen
> :> Are you talking about the Kia Spectra commercial with the dog and the different boyfriends? I saw her in a commercial for a Sony laptop computer.
>> YEAH HER!!! :) Shes was great in that commercial! Do you happen to know her name?
> Yes! Her name is Stacey Scowley.
THANKS SO MUCH! YOU ROCK!

# 6 20 years ago

Dave
> :> Are you talking about the Kia Spectra commercial with the dog and the different boyfriends? I saw her in a commercial for a Sony laptop computer.
>> YEAH HER!!! :) Shes was great in that commercial! Do you happen to know her name?
> Yes! Her name is Stacey Scowley.
I actually just saw her in a Progressive Auto Insurance commercial...very pretty ;)
# 7 18 years ago

> YEAH HER!!! :) Shes was great in that commercial! Do you happen to know her name?
>
> : Are you talking about the Kia Spectra commercial with the dog and the different boyfriends? I saw her in a commercial for a Sony laptop computer.
>
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread