search user
Clipland Forum Other

new vh1 commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Ruchi
does anybody know the song from the new vh1 commercials. it goes like 'go baby go go'?
# 2 20 years ago

> does anybody know the song from the new vh1 commercials. it goes like 'go baby go go'?
It's 'Cherry Lips' by Garbage.
# 3 20 years ago

Scat
> does anybody know the song from the new vh1 commercials. it goes like 'go baby go go'?

Not sure what commerical your talking about. But it would be a band called Fisherspooner - Spelling could be diffrent.

# 4 20 years ago

I know, I have been looking all over for that song. I have no idea what it is, but I will keep hunting. Good Luck!
# 5 20 years ago

> :
Does anyone know the name of a song that was on VH1. It goes something like 'we gonna dance all night to this DJ' It's not much to work to work with.
Thankyou
# 6 20 years ago

yeah the song is called Starry Eyed Suprise by Paul Oakenfold and i think it's with that guy from Crazytown
# 7 20 years ago

Ames
I heard its a garbage song from their new album (?)
# 8 20 years ago

badseppuku
cherry lips by garbage :)

# 9 20 years ago

That is Garbage - 'Cherry Lips', from 'Beautiful Garbage' Good CD!!

# 10 20 years ago

how funny - i totally have the same question.
let's bombard vh1 w/ mail.

# 11 20 years ago

Chris
Ya im trying to find that out too =/
# 12 20 years ago

KP
It's by Garbage- Cherry Lips

# 13 20 years ago

mj

It's by the group garbage the song name is cherry lips

# 14 20 years ago

It's Paul Oakenfold's remix of 'Starry Eyed Surprise'
>> :
> Does anyone know the name of a song that was on VH1. It goes something like 'we gonna dance all night to this DJ' It's not much to work to work with.
: Thankyou

# 15 20 years ago

Tony
Cherry Lips by Garbage
If you ever need to search for the title/artist of a song you heard, just search on google.com
type in 'lyrics' and then a piece of the lyrics in quotations.
Example: lyrics 'go baby go baby yeah we're right behind'
Tony

(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread