search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

DnB song in dove commercial - anybody know the name of it?

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I've been trying to find out the name of the song thats playing in the newest Dove commercial, where they do the test to prove that 'dove is not soap'. Its
electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
Sounds like it could be photek, aphex twin, or amon tobin. anybody know this song?

# 2 20 years ago

> I've been trying to find out the name of the song thats playing in the newest Dove commercial, where they do the test to prove that 'dove is not soap'. Its
: electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
> Sounds like it could be photek, aphex twin, or amon tobin. anybody know this song?

Maybe these... not sure. Love that beat. must...find...song........

# 3 20 years ago

> : I've been trying to find out the name of the song thats playing in the newest Dove commercial, where they do the test to prove that 'dove is not soap'. Its
:> electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
>> Sounds like it could be photek, aphex twin, or amon tobin. anybody know this song?

: Maybe these... not sure. Love that beat. must...find...song........

# 4 20 years ago

> : I've been trying to find out the name of the song thats playing in the newest Dove commercial, where they do the test to prove that 'dove is not soap'. Its
:> electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
>> Sounds like it could be photek, aphex twin, or amon tobin. anybody know this song?

# 5 20 years ago

it's not I have all of the 3 artists and I wanna know too!!!
if anybody know email me plz...

# 6 19 years ago

> I've been trying to find out the name of the song thats playing in the newest Dove commercial, where they do the test to prove that 'dove is not soap'. Its
> electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
> Sounds like it could be photek, aphex twin, or amon tobin. anybody know this song?
>
>
# 7 19 years ago

its called "Difference" or in Canada its called "Period" thats all I know.
> > I've been trying to find out the name of the song thats playing in the newest Dove commercial, where they do the test to prove that 'dove is not soap'. Its
> : electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
> > Sounds like it could be photek, aphex twin, or amon tobin. anybody know this song?
>
> Maybe these... not sure. Love that beat. must...find...song........
>
>
# 8 19 years ago

> electronic music (drum and bass?) and there are no words, only a beat, what sounds like a piano sample, and a chorus that goes 'ooh ooh ooh'.
>
> Hi:

I believe it's Claude DeBussy by Art Of Noise.
# 9 18 years ago

I really like that tune, and like-wise I want to know what it's called so I could download it. Anyone know it?
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread