search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Toyota commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Anyone know the name and artist of the song running in the Toyota Summer event..'I'm comin up so you better get this party started'
Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Spastica
'I'm Coming Out, So You Better Get This Party Started' is by P!nk (Pink).

: Anyone know the name and artist of the song running in the Toyota Summer event..'I'm comin up so you better get this party started'
> Thanks

# 3 20 years ago

Mike
Song Artist is Pink, and the song is like, Get This Party Started, or something like that
# 4 19 years ago

Courtney
> Anyone know the name and artist of the song running in the Toyota Summer event..'I'm comin up so you better get this party started'
> Thanks

Pink
>
# 5 19 years ago

> Anyone know the name and artist of the song running in the Toyota Summer event..'I'm comin up so you better get this party started'
> Thanks
>
Its the artist Pink.
# 6 19 years ago

The song is called "Beautiful Life" by Fisher. It's not released yet, and won't be til next year. The bands website is http://www.fishertheband.com

> Thanks
>
# 7 19 years ago

> Thanks
>
It's called "Get this Party Started" by Pink
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread