search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

AT&T Wireless Go Phone Commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

There's a new AT&T Wireless Go Phone Commercial with a 1960/1970 British punk song. The commercial is filled with statements starting with 'GO' this, that, etc. And the song uses Go a few times and talks about a time wall or warp or something like that. If anyone knows who wrote the song and what the name of it is email me at mochadrummer@yahoo.com or post a message. Thanks =)
# 2 17 years ago

scott
Richard, how has life been under that rock or was it in that cave? May every New Yorker have mercy on you should they recognize your cluelesness in person. Its only the band that invented Punk Rock Music. From Queens New York USA! THE RAMONES!!!! with Blizkrieg Bop! Hey Ho Let's Go!

# 3 17 years ago

i was also trying to find that song, it gets stuck in my head everytime i view the commercial.
if you find it please e-mail me at: mudio_p@yahoo.com
# 4 16 years ago

> There's a new AT&T Wireless Go Phone Commercial with a 1960/1970 British punk song. The commercial is filled with statements starting with 'GO' this, that, etc. And the song uses Go a few times and talks about a time wall or warp or something like that. If anyone knows who wrote the song and what the name of it is email me at mochadrummer@yahoo.com or post a message. Thanks =)
The song is The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop

# 5 17 years ago

AT&T Go Phone Song
album: 'Ramones'
'Blitzkrieg Bop'
Hey ho, let's go
Hey ho, let's go
They're forming in a straight line
They're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds
The Blitzkrieg Bop
They're piling in the back seat
They're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat
The Blitzkrieg Bop.
Hey ho, let's go
Shoot'em in the back now
What they want, I don't know
They're all reved up and ready to go

# 6 17 years ago

DES
the name of the song is called 'Blitzkrieg Bop' by the Ramones
# 7 17 years ago

Brett
> There's a new AT&T Wireless Go Phone Commercial with a 1960/1970 British punk song. The commercial is filled with statements starting with 'GO' this, that, etc. And the song uses Go a few times and talks about a time wall or warp or something like that. If anyone knows who wrote the song and what the name of it is email me at mochadrummer@yahoo.com or post a message. Thanks =)
It's Blitzkrieg Bop by The Ramones

# 8 17 years ago

John
The song you're referring to is Blitzkrieg Bop by The Ramones. Hope that helps!!
John

# 9 17 years ago

Hey, do you know the name of the song in the new 'Go Phone' commercial? Its like 'come on, come on, lets go' or something like that.
thanks

# 10 16 years ago

# 11 16 years ago

Anyone know where I can find this commercial or at least some clips?
Thanks

> > There's a new AT&T Wireless Go Phone Commercial with a 1960/1970 British punk song. The commercial is filled with statements starting with 'GO' this, that, etc. And the song uses Go a few times and talks about a time wall or warp or something like that. If anyone knows who wrote the song and what the name of it is email me at mochadrummer@yahoo.com or post a message. Thanks =)
>
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread