search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

* * * The other Italian Job trailer song. . . .

(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

"Money" is a song from Pink Floyd. I am also looking for the cover version band's name from the movie. They were/are quite good. It is a English (UK) band ...
Tony

> Does anyone know the song in The Italian Job trailer that goes like 'Money, Money... Money, Money...' It might be a different word or something, but if anyone knows, please give me and the others an answer.
> Thanks Yall.
>
# 17 18 years ago

Did you ever find out the name of the song you were after in The Italian Job? I too am after that song.

Jo Craig
Australia
# 18 18 years ago

> "Money" is a song from Pink Floyd. I am also looking for the cover version band's name from the movie. They were/are quite good. It is a English (UK) band ...
> Tony
>
> > Does anyone know the song in The Italian Job trailer that goes like 'Money, Money... Money, Money...' It might be a different word or something, but if anyone knows, please give me and the others an answer.
> > Thanks Yall.
> >
>
A group called Reloaded, made up of former Guns 'n' Roses members with Scott Weiland from The Stone Temple Pilots as lead singer, recorded this for the 2003 movie The Italian Job. The group eventually changed their name to Velvet Revolver.
# 19 18 years ago

> "Money" is a song from Pink Floyd. I am also looking for the cover version band's name from the movie. They were/are quite good. It is a English (UK) band ...
> Tony
>
> > Does anyone know the song in The Italian Job trailer that goes like 'Money, Money... Money, Money...' It might be a different word or something, but if anyone knows, please give me and the others an answer.See Songfacts.com
> > Thanks Yall.
> >
>
A group called Reloaded, made up of former Guns 'n' Roses members with Scott Weiland from The Stone Temple Pilots as lead singer, recorded this for the 2003 movie The Italian Job. The group eventually changed their name to Velvet Revolver.
# 20 18 years ago

> > "Money" is a song from Pink Floyd. I am also looking for the cover version band's name from the movie. They were/are quite good. It is a English (UK) band ...
> > Tony
> >
> > > Does anyone know the song in The Italian Job trailer that goes like 'Money, Money... Money, Money...' It might be a different word or something, but if anyone knows, please give me and the others an answer.
> > > Thanks Yall.
> > >
> >
> A group called Reloaded, made up of former Guns 'n' Roses members with Scott Weiland from The Stone Temple Pilots as lead singer, recorded this for the 2003 movie The Italian Job. The group eventually changed their name to Velvet Revolver.
# 21 18 years ago

velvet revolver - money
(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

21 posts in this thread