search user
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for Music from the Rules of Attraction

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Paul
The movie the Rules of Attraction. I want the name of the song that plays after the girl finds the other girl in the bathtub. It's sounds like a old song but they don't play any of the words so I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciated.
# 2 20 years ago

alea
> The movie the Rules of Attraction. I want the name of the song that plays after the girl finds the other girl in the bathtub. It's sounds like a old song but they don't play any of the words so I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciated.

i would also really like to know what that song was. if anyone knows, please email me at modelajb@aol.com

# 3 20 years ago

> The movie the Rules of Attraction. I want the name of the song that plays after the girl finds the other girl in the bathtub. It's sounds like a old song but they don't play any of the words so I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciated.
>
# 4 20 years ago

>
Hello and I have looked all over but unsuccessful so if you know let me know please
# 5 20 years ago

> The movie the Rules of Attraction. I want the name of the song that plays when the two guys were dancing in the bed.Any help would be much appreciated.
>
# 6 19 years ago

> > The movie the Rules of Attraction. I want the name of the song that plays after the girl finds the other girl in the bathtub. It's sounds like a old song but they don't play any of the words so I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciated.
Please tell me if u know this song!

Mike
# 7 19 years ago

"Without You" by Nilsson Harry

No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving,
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrorow
When I think of all my sorrows,
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now it's only fair that I should let you know
What you should know

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give any more
Can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give any more

No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving,
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows

Can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
Can't live
I can't give anymore
(Living is without you)
# 8 19 years ago

> I would like to know how to get a hold of the song, I don't know the name of it, but it's in the movie at the Pre-Saturday Night Party Party, right before the teacher gets head by lauren. I think it may be called Chinese Rap, by tomandandy I think.

# 9 18 years ago

'Post suicide' by 'tomandandy', its the music to the scene directly after that one.
# 10 18 years ago

>
Been looking for ages myself, found it at http://www.tomandandy.com/downloads.html

it is call PostSuicide by tomandandy
# 11 16 years ago

>The song is I can't live if Living is w/o you by Journey
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread