search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Acura Commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Hey, I'm looking for the song used in the commercial for the Acura MDX where two people are driving between a 19th century home and a 21st century home. They also have the same song played by different instruments in a commercial for the RSX. Thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

> Hey, I'm looking for the song used in the commercial for the Acura MDX where two people are driving between a 19th century home and a 21st century home. They also have the same song played by different instruments in a commercial for the RSX. Thanks.
>
# 3 20 years ago

> Hey, I'm looking for the song used in the commercial for the Acura vehicle that is driving as a freeway is being morphed in beneath it. Thanks.
>
# 4 17 years ago

> Hey, I'm looking for the song used in the commercial for the Acura RSX where there are multiple cars driving on a computer animated terrain, highways, and roads, it is a silver car driving, the song has a techno sound to it.
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > Hey, I'm looking for the song used in the commercial for the Acura RSX where there are multiple cars driving on a computer animated terrain, highways, and roads, it is a silver car driving, the song has a techno sound to it.
> >
>

Dance
By Alec Empire
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread