search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

SOUL PLANE TUNES

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

SteveO
Whats the name of the tune thats played in the director and filming scene in the plane lil jon is in the same scene
# 2 18 years ago

what is the name of the song when snoop dog id gettin high in the poilets cabin and he puts a cd on and it goes i wanna get high high high high i think please tel me
# 3 18 years ago

The song is by : Styles
and the name is : Good Times(I get High).
Lyrics: Http://www.anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/s/styles/goodtimes.htm

Cheers
> what is the name of the song when snoop dog id gettin high in the poilets cabin and he puts a cd on and it goes i wanna get high high high high i think please tel me
# 4 18 years ago

> what is the name of the song when snoop dog id gettin high in the poilets cabin and he puts a cd on and it goes i wanna get high high high high i think please tel me
# 5 18 years ago

> Whats the name of the tune thats played in the director and filming scene in the plane lil jon is in the same scene
>who sighs the song that goes "i get high high high of your beauty" thats all i can remenber.
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread