search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Another Mitsubishi Commercial Question?

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Just heard the latest the other night. (1/29/02) Another good song I would like to find. Has a slide guitar and kind of an old T-Rex kind of guy. Anyone know the name? Thank you.
# 2 20 years ago

> Just heard the latest the other night. (1/29/02) Another good song I would like to find. Has a slide guitar and kind of an old T-Rex kind of guy. Anyone know the name? Thank you.

# 3 20 years ago

Greg
The music for the Lancer is 'One Week' from the Bare Naked Ladies Stunt album. I am also looking to find the artist that does the latest Montero Sport commercial. If you know who it is please post a follow up. There is a web site www.songtitle.info that has a lot of info but may not be up to date on everything.

# 4 20 years ago

Toni
The new Mitsubishi Montero commercial features a T Rex song, 20th Century Boy.
# 5 20 years ago

There's 2 Montero commercials that use this particular trak. The 1 where it cuts from two guys drivin, to a pair of couples to a hot babe drivin' and the 2nd ad which follows 2 guys comin' from a biking trip and when they arrive, they bring back a tore-up mountain bike. Both of 'em have 20th Century Boy playin' in the background.

# 6 20 years ago

Riddler
> Just heard the latest the other night. (1/29/02) Another good song I would like to find. Has a slide guitar and kind of an old T-Rex kind of guy. Anyone know the name? Thank you.
20th Century Boy - T Rex
Montero:
New Radicals - 'You get what you give'

# 7 20 years ago

> The music for the Lancer is 'One Week' from the Bare Naked Ladies Stunt album. I am also looking to find the artist that does the latest Montero Sport commercial. If you know who it is please post a follow up. There is a web site www.songtitle.info that has a lot of info but may not be up to date on everything.
Connie, the song is 20th Century Boy originally by T Rex but covered by Placebo for the commercial. Enjoy!

# 8 20 years ago

> The music for the Lancer is 'One Week' from the Bare Naked Ladies Stunt album. I am also looking to find the artist that does the latest Montero Sport commercial. If you know who it is please post a follow up. There is a web site www.songtitle.info that has a lot of info but may not be up to date on everything.

That would be T-Rex(Mar Bolan), song title 21st Cuntury Boy
# 9 17 years ago

?
# 10 17 years ago

what is the name of the song and artist that was in the cmmercial whre the girl was dancing in the car?
>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread