search user
Clipland Forum Other

ICP-the dark carnival

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Shawn
ICP is the fuckin shit ever since the carnival of carnage cd came out in 1994
then came the ringmaster ...and by that time they started to get more wicked then the riddle box came out that cd was probally the one that people actually started hearing more of the group...
the great milenko was the one that did it for them in 1997 ICP relaesed the 4th jokers card ....
the amazing jeckel bros. was the shit one of the best cds i ever heard...
now that the wraith is out ICP reveiled that the dark carnival is God and that they hope that every juggalo would find him.......
i think ICP is the fuckin coolest band ever....i mean shit, ive been down wit da clown since 1995 when riddle box came out.....

# 2 17 years ago

no
fuck you shut up, inbred redneck fatass
# 3 17 years ago

ADIDAS
> fuck you shut up, inbred redneck fatass
For once I agree with you NO
# 4 16 years ago

> ICP is the f**kin nuts ever since the carnival of carnage cd came out in 1994
> then came the ringmaster ...and by that time they started to get more wicked then the riddle box came out that cd was probally the one that people actually started hearing more of the group...
> the great milenko was the one that did it for them in 1997 ICP relaesed the 4th jokers card ....
> the amazing jeckel bros. was the nuts one of the best cds i ever heard...
> now that the wraith is out ICP reveiled that the dark carnival is God and that they hope that every juggalo would find him.......
> i think ICP is the f**kin coolest band ever....i mean nuts, ive been down wit da clownout
>
>
# 5 16 years ago

> f**k you shut up, inbred redneck fatass
>
# 6 16 years ago

> ICP is the f**kin nuts ever since the carnival of carnage cd came out in 1994
> then came the ringmaster ...and by that time they started to get more wicked then the riddle box came out that cd was probally the one that people actually started hearing more of the group...
> the great milenko was the one that did it for them in 1997 ICP relaesed the 4th jokers card ....
> the amazing jeckel bros. was the nuts one of the best cds i ever heard...
> now that the wraith is out ICP reveiled that the dark carnival is God and that they hope that every juggalo would find him.......
> i think ICP is the f**kin coolest band ever....i mean nuts, ive been down wit da clown since 1995 when riddle box came out.....
>
>
# 7 16 years ago

> f**k you shut up, inbred redneck fatass
>
# 8 16 years ago

ICP RULES IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM UR A f*g!!
# 9 14 years ago

> ICP is the f**kin nuts ever since the carnival of carnage cd came out in 1994
> then came the ringmaster ...and by that time they started to get more wicked then the riddle box came out that cd was probally the one that people actually started hearing more of the group...
> the great milenko was the one that did it for them in 1997 ICP relaesed the 4th jokers card ....
> the amazing jeckel bros. was the nuts one of the best cds i ever heard...
> now that the wraith is out ICP reveiled that the dark carnival is God and that they hope that every juggalo would find him.......
> i think ICP is the f**kin coolest band ever....i mean nuts, ive been down wit da clown since 1995 when riddle box came out.....
>
>
# 10 15 years ago

> f**k you shut up, inbred redneck fatass
> im not a redneck fattass but icp kicks ass
# 11 15 years ago

jordan
> f**k you shut up, inbred redneck fatass
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread

Posting Rules
Anonymous users may post new threads
Anonymous users may post replies
Logged in users may post new threads
Logged in users may post replies
Post attachments is off
Post editing is off

All times are GMT+1.
The date and time now is Mon Aug 10 18:17:09 2020.
Tell us what you like, or dislike:

(Optional) Leave your email to let us contact you to follow up on your feedback. Your email address will be kept private.

Leave feedback!  X