search user
Clipland Forum Other

MGD commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

I want to know that song that's in the MGD commercial (2003) with the DJ playing different songs to get this woman to dance. I'm looking for the song that finally gets her to dance. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the group and the name of the song! The words I can make out are 'you get my hot hot hot hot'.

# 2 16 years ago

> I want to know that song that's in the MGD commercial (2003) with the DJ playing different songs to get this woman to dance. I'm looking for the song that finally gets her to dance. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the group and the name of the song! The words I can make out are 'you get my hot hot hot hot'.
I'm looking for the SAME song! I love it. Have you found out the name/artist? Please RSVP.

# 3 16 years ago

Mel
ME TOO! Im also trying to find it!

# 4 16 years ago

KP
> ME TOO! Im also trying to find it!
The song is called Workin and is by Stiff featuring Ekira and Montage. Check out www.stiffsongs.com for a wav file sample. I am yet to find a full version anywhere...

# 5 16 years ago

> : I want to know that song that's in the MGD commercial (2003) with the DJ playing different songs to get this woman to dance. I'm looking for the song that finally gets her to dance. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the group and the name of the song! The words I can make out are 'you get my hot hot hot hot'.
> I'm looking for the SAME song! I love it. Have you found out the name/artist? Please RSVP.

# 6 16 years ago

> : I want to know that song that's in the MGD commercial (2003) with the DJ playing different songs to get this woman to dance. I'm looking for the song that finally gets her to dance. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the group and the name of the song! The words I can make out are 'you get my hot hot hot hot'.
> I'm looking for the SAME song! I love it. Have you found out the name/artist? Please RSVP.

The song title is: Workin. hear a sample of it here.
http://www.stiffsongs.com/workin.html

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread