search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Chevy Commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I would like to know the song on the new chevy commercial where they are singing about I'll let you know in the mourning it just started coming on TV.
Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

> I would like to know the song on the new chevy commercial where they are singing "If I could ride all day I could roll all night", or something of that nature.>
# 3 19 years ago

> I would like to know the song on the new chevy commercial where they are singing about I'll let you know in the mourning it just started coming on TV.
> Thanks
>
# 4 18 years ago

> I would like to know the song on the new chevy commercial the cars are driving in a roundabout. At the end it shows all the cars driving in a circle. It looks like record is playing.
# 5 18 years ago

> I would like to know the song on the new chevy commercial where they are singing about I'll let you know in the mourning it just started coming on TV.
> Thanks
>
# 6 18 years ago

> Thanks
> There is a little bit and it goes like this"She's ma ladie She's ma babie"
# 7 18 years ago

hi

this chevy malibu commercial appeared at the grammy awards an asain man is driving a malibu maxx and while driving he is attacked by 3 ninjas at this point they are playing a classical song that has singing i would like to know the name of the song if you know it by chance.

thank you
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread