search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

"Art Girl" identified

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

A while back, there was a thread seeking the identity of the actress who appeared in the Mitsubishi Galant 'Art Girl' tv ad, and in ads for Miller Genuine Draft, Thomasville Furnishings, etc.
I think we may have made an identification. Thanks to the film 'Vanilla Sky' and the detective work of Meredith Finegold, we believe it is a model/actress named Oona Hart, represented by Ford in LA.
Let me know if you hear differently; otherwise, the search may be over.
# 2 20 years ago

jo
I believe you are right. I've been trying to identify this beauty for some time now. I am fairly sure that the actress/model's name is Oona Hart (playing 'Lynette' in Vanilla Sky). I believe she is in the Mitsubishi 'Art' car ad, and in the Miller MGD ad. I believe she was also in some Vidal Sasson commercials too. Haven't seen the Thomasville commercial. Would be interested in finding out more. Thx.
# 3 20 years ago

Yes, I am pretty sure that's her. Oona Hart, was in the party scene in Vanila Sky, and I've seen her in commercials for Mitsubishi, Miller and I think (long ago) Vidal Sassoon. Would love to see more of her. Are there any other commercials/films with her?
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread