search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The Axe Commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Erik
Hi. I have a question about the new Axe commercial. One guy drinks Tequila and swallows the worm which is affected by the Axe effect, and the commercial goes in a circle. What is the name of the song/group in that commercial?
# 2 20 years ago

> Hi. I have a question about the new Axe commercial. One guy drinks Tequila and swallows the worm which is affected by the Axe effect, and the commercial goes in a circle. What is the name of the song/group in that commercial?
>
# 3 20 years ago

Does anyone know where i can get a wave sound of the new axe commercial? tnx... i want to use it as my ringtone for my 7650...tnxxx
# 4 20 years ago

> > Hi. I have a question about the new Axe commercial. One guy drinks Tequila and swallows the worm which is affected by the Axe effect, and the commercial goes in a circle. What is the name of the song/group in that commercial?
> >
>
# 5 19 years ago

> > > Hi. I have a question about the new Axe commercial. A guy and a girl wakes up with just underwares ... an then they gå out and pick up there clothes. there clothes are on the ground and inside a mall. it's the axe 24 hours something. can you please tell me the name off the song
> > >
> >
>
# 6 19 years ago

> Hi. I have a question about the new Axe commercial. One guy drinks Tequila and swallows the worm which is affected by the Axe effect, and the commercial goes in a circle. What is the name of the song/group in that commercial?
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread