search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I love Omarion

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi this is Tiffany and I want to say that Omarion is so f**ken cute.NO not cute a f**ken hottie. I would love to have kids with him if its possible. To all ya ladies who also love Omarion f**k you cause he is all mine . Hate to tell you the truth.
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi this is Tiffany and I want to say that Omarion is so f**ken cute.NO not cute a f**ken hottie. I would love to have kids with him if its possible. To all ya ladies who also love Omarion f**k you cause he is all mine . Hate to tell you the truth.
# 3 18 years ago

> Hi this is Tiffany and I want to say that Omarion is so f**ken cute.NO not cute a f**ken hottie. I would love to have kids with him if its possible. To all ya ladies who also love Omarion f**k you cause he is all mine . Hate to tell you the truth.
# 4 18 years ago

> > Hi this is Tiffany and I want to say that Omarion is so f**ken cute.NO not cute a f**ken hottie. I would love to have kids with him if its possible. To all ya ladies who also love Omarion f**k you cause he is all mine . Hate to tell you the truth.
>
no F***k u Tiffany because Omarions mine! All mine.
# 5 18 years ago

yea i like 2 say dat omarion iz my baby daddy n i love him he is so bum..............so sexy
# 6 18 years ago

yea i like 2 say dat omarion iz my baby daddy n i love him he is so bum..............so sexy
# 7 18 years ago

> > Hi I love Omarian so back off he's mine.
# 8 18 years ago

Hate to break it to you honey but, im his girl friend . you not have found it out yet but,we,re getting married in marc h! Thats because my birthday is in march ! So, get over it ! TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 9 18 years ago

Hate to break it to you honey but, im his girl friend . you not have found it out yet but,we,re getting married in marc h! Thats because my birthday is in march ! So, get over it ! TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 10 17 years ago

> Hate to break it to you honey but, im his girl friend . you not have found it out yet but,we,re getting married in marc h! Thats because my birthday is in march ! So, get over it ! TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
>
# 11 17 years ago

ETHEL
OK GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGLY
# 12 16 years ago

I hate to brake this to you but i am his girlfriend and he married me to him scene febuary
# 13 16 years ago

> Hate to break it to you honey but, im his girl friend . you not have found it out yet but,we,re getting married in marc h! Thats because my birthday is in march ! So, get over it ! TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> yeah right you his girlfriend sweetie im his girl
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread