Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Other >
Coors light
(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
Coors light
# 1 Sunday 05/04/03

Coors light
Does anyone know who does the 'Hurricane' mix for the Coors light commercial? The lyrics start with 'rock n roll star' move into something about 'king of rock' and then end in a mix of Scorpions 'Rock you like a Hurricane'
Advertisement
# 2 Tuesday 05/06/03

Re: Coors light
> Does anyone know who does the 'Hurricane' mix for the Coors light commercial? The lyrics start with 'rock n roll star' move into something about 'king of rock' and then end in a mix of Scorpions 'Rock you like a Hurricane'
POD 'We Came To Rock'/Byrds 'Rock & Roll Star'/Run DMC 'King Of Rock'/Sporpions 'Rock You Like A Huricane' It was done through my company DeepMix by Rhys Fulber, formerly half of Delirium, now on Nettwerk Records by the name Conjure One. The :45 version breaks soon. -BC
# 3 Tuesday 05/06/03

> : Does anyone know who does the 'Hurricane' mix for the Coors light commercial? The lyrics start with 'rock n roll star' move into something about 'king of rock' and then end in a mix of Scorpions 'Rock you like a Hurricane'
> POD 'We Came To Rock'/Byrds 'Rock & Roll Star'/Run DMC 'King Of Rock'/Sporpions 'Rock You Like A Huricane' It was done through my company DeepMix by Rhys Fulber, formerly half of Delirium, now on Nettwerk Records by the name Conjure One. The :45 version breaks soon. -BC
Brad - do you have an ETA when it will drop? Is there a way to get notified when it is released? I gotsa ta know..

# 4 Wednesday 05/07/03

yeah...who sings that...where can i find i?
# 5 Thursday 05/08/03

bullshit

# 6 Friday 05/09/03

Dallas
> bullshit
http://mixonline.com/ar/audio_brad_colerick_dave/
... idiot. Do some research before you make a fool of yourself.

# 7 Wednesday 05/28/03

> : Does anyone know who does the 'Hurricane' mix for the Coors light commercial? The lyrics start with 'rock n roll star' move into something about 'king of rock' and then end in a mix of Scorpions 'Rock you like a Hurricane'
> POD 'We Came To Rock'/Byrds 'Rock & Roll Star'/Run DMC 'King Of Rock'/Sporpions 'Rock You Like A Huricane' It was done through my company DeepMix by Rhys Fulber, formerly half of Delirium, now on Nettwerk Records by the name Conjure One. The :45 version breaks soon. -BC
How soon will it be out and where can I get it?? Is there a website to go to or anything???
# 8 Friday 06/06/03

hey brad I don't think you have a clue, where to find this song I think that this is just is just a lame attempt to get people to go to your website PROVE ME WRONG, I looked at site for this song, not even to download just to hear it but guess what nowhere to be found
# 9 Tuesday 06/10/03

so has the song been released yet? am I way late..
# 10 Tuesday 06/10/03

> : bullshit
> http://mixonline.com/ar/audio_brad_colerick_dave/
> ... idiot. Do some research before you make a fool of yourself.
uhh..so did this record come out yet or what? did I miss it.
(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
This Thread