search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Bailey's Irish Cream

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i haven't been able to find an answer to this question so i figured i'd re-run a 'best of' quesetion from earlier. thanks!
Dude enters bar- lights go out & he gets kissed but doesn't know who!?!? WHAT IS TTHE BACKGROUND TUNE? Cheers.

# 2 20 years ago

> i haven't been able to find an answer to this question so i figured i'd re-run a 'best of' quesetion from earlier. thanks!
> Dude enters bar- lights go out & he gets kissed but doesn't know who!?!? WHAT IS TTHE BACKGROUND TUNE? Cheers.
Was wondering myself. researched it online and here it is.
'Porcelain' from the 1999 album 'PLAY'. The artist, Richard Melville Hall a.k.a. 'Moby'
# 3 20 years ago

Dan
> : i haven't been able to find an answer to this question so i figured i'd re-run a 'best of' quesetion from earlier. thanks!
>> Dude enters bar- lights go out & he gets kissed but doesn't know who!?!? WHAT IS TTHE BACKGROUND TUNE? Cheers.
: Was wondering myself. researched it online and here it is.
: 'Porcelain' from the 1999 album 'PLAY'. The artist, Richard Melville Hall a.k.a. 'Moby'
Sorry, dude. That is no more 'Porcelain' than I am a Bombay blonde. Try again.

# 4 19 years ago

Sorry this is not about the tune, but I want to know the name of the male model in the latest commercial "The Spill" for Bailey's.
# 5 19 years ago

> i haven't been able to find an answer to this question so i figured i'd re-run a 'best of' quesetion from earlier. thanks!
> Dude enters bar- lights go out & he gets kissed but doesn't know who!?!? WHAT IS TTHE BACKGROUND TUNE? Cheers.
>
> well i don't know that, bu i want to know if you know the background tune of bailey's where they are in this no gravity bar, if you please send me the name
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread