search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Citi Bank treadmill commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

This is where the guy on the treadmill gets thrown around and hit in the nuts. What is the song that's being played at the end of it?
# 2 20 years ago

I don't know, but does anyone have the film clip--please send it to me! It's hilarious!: This is where the guy on the treadmill gets thrown around and hit in the nuts. What is the song that's being played at the end of it?

# 3 19 years ago

> I don't know, but does anyone have the film clip--please send it to me! It's hilarious!: This is where the guy on the treadmill gets thrown around and hit in the nuts. What is the song that's being played at the end of it?
>
>
# 4 18 years ago

Will someone email it to me ? I can't download it off the web site !!
# 5 18 years ago

> Will someone email it to me ? I can't download it off the web site !!

Could anyone please send this to me. I cant download it either....!

Thanks!
# 6 18 years ago

Hi, I'm not sure if you got it yet, but here it is>>

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/treadmill.html

> > Will someone email it to me ? I can't download it off the web site !!
>
> Could anyone please send this to me. I cant download it either....!
>
> Thanks!
# 7 18 years ago

> > Will someone email it to me ? I can't download it off the web site !!
>
> Could anyone please send this to me. I cant download it either....!
>
> Thanks!
# 8 18 years ago

> does anyone knows the music of citi bank commercial where the Japanese old man cutting paper with a scissors.
Please help
# 9 18 years ago

I don't know the name of the music but would like to find out also. Have you gotten the answer yet?
# 10 18 years ago

According to Citi, this song was composed specifically for the commercial and as such, has not been recorded for public use.

This seems to be a very popular commercial, if only for that piece of music- there are lots of search threads for it on a number of sites.
# 11 18 years ago

jen
> > does anyone knows the music of citi bank commercial where the Japanese old man cutting paper with a scissors.
> Please help
yea i knoe tha song, its I disagree is aching for help by diaherra pregnant doges
# 12 18 years ago

> > does anyone knows the music of citi bank commercial where the Japanese old man cutting paper with a scissors.
> Please help

I know that Errol
morris produced the commercial.
# 13 18 years ago

> Please help
# 14 18 years ago

I would love to know myself! That song is beautiful! Please pass the answer on to me if anyone let's you in on it.

> Please help

# 15 18 years ago

> Please help
Go to errol morris web site
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread