search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Chevrolet commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

What's the song in the Chevrolet commercials?
# 2 22 years ago

Geoff, the trak is called Vehice(original, innit?)
and the band is of course, Ides Of March

# 3 20 years ago

> What's the song in the Chevrolet commercials?
> shania twain
# 4 20 years ago

What's the "lyrics" to the inspirational words in that other Chevy commercial?
# 5 20 years ago

> What's the song in the Chevrolet commercials?............. I am a Woman is the song sung by one guy sitting in the middle of the back-seat of a Chev Truck......It is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny and I STOP what I am doing and just STARE at it and listen......you did GOOD on this one.....it's so great!!!
I love Chevrolet Trucks........Just want to let you know that this commercial is a GREAT one.........making me laugh NOW writing about it !!! Carol Wallis - 3/22/04 10 pm
# 6 20 years ago

> What's the song in the Chevrolet commercials?............. I am a Woman is the song sung by one guy sitting in the middle of the back-seat of a Chev Truck......It is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny and I STOP what I am doing and just STARE at it and listen......you did GOOD on this one.....it's so great!!!
I love Chevrolet Trucks........Just want to let you know that this commercial is a GREAT one.........making me laugh NOW writing about it !!! Carol Wallis - 3/22/04 10 pm
# 7 20 years ago

# 8 20 years ago

> What's the song in the Chevrolet commercials?
>
# 9 19 years ago

> > What's the song in the recent Chevrolet commercials?
> >
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread