search user
Clipland Forum Other

New "A Diamond Is Forever" Commercial?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Michael
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new 'A Diamond Is Forever' commercial. The commercial has a young couple who walks around an older couple. The song is not the famous song by Karl Jenkins, but a new one. Can anyone please help me? Thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

I am looking for the same song. Were you able to find it?
Thanks

# 3 20 years ago

I am looking for the same song. Were you able to find it?
Thanks

# 4 20 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new 'A Diamond Is Forever' commercial. The commercial has a young couple who walks around an older couple. The song is not the famous song by Karl Jenkins, but a new one. Can anyone please help me? Thanks.
Wow, I thought I was the only one who wanted to know the name of that song. Whenever you find out please let me know. Thank you, Roxy
# 5 20 years ago

Blue
Hi. Not sure who the artist is, but the music you are asking about is from the movie 'In The Mood For Love' (the film is as beautiful as the theme music).
Cheers!

: I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new 'A Diamond Is Forever' commercial. The commercial has a young couple who walks around an older couple. The song is not the famous song by Karl Jenkins, but a new one. Can anyone please help me? Thanks.

# 6 20 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new 'A Diamond Is Forever' commercial. The commercial has a young couple who walks around an older couple. The song is not the famous song by Karl Jenkins, but a new one. Can anyone please help me? Thanks.

# 7 20 years ago

does anybody know the name of a really beatiful woman where a guy shouts out "I luv this woman!" and then she says "I luv him, I luv him, I luv him." Does anybody know her name????
# 8 18 years ago

please let me know if you have found it....i am dying to know the song..
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread