search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

eric santos

(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> hi! kuya eric! idol tlaga kita walang katulad gusta sana kitang makita in person
# 17 18 years ago

> hi! kuya eric! must? alm m ang galing m kumanta! idol nga kita e!gud luck ha!!
# 18 18 years ago

hi kuya eric!!!!!!! is it ok for you if i call you kuya eric? char!!! am.... i am really interested to email you coz i really like your voice!! oh no!!!!!!! not only your voice but you yourself also... hehehe........ for me your the best!!! pwede po ba kayong maging kaibigan?

i will be waiting for your reply.......

maris
# 19 18 years ago

Hi Eric,

Knowing you is all that matters.....i'll be here for you as always. Ingat Bro.
# 20 18 years ago

hi eric im shiela saniel frm davao u knw i dol tlga kita as in to the maxx ive watch u always since u r in a star in a million i really love u the way u sinf ur my fave singer u knw that i love u the way u sang nkakakilig speacially wen u sing this is the moment i realy love it just continue wat u doin good luck to ur carrer and sana mkita kita s personal sna glingan mo pa lalo pinapanood kita sa asap at sa search for the star in a million gling mo pa mg host see ya sna m
# 21 18 years ago

hieric hw r u u knw im ur fan u knw idol tlaga kta since u r in the star in a million i really like ur song specially wen u sang a this is the moment i really love it i watch u always at asap, and search 4 the star in a millio gling mo mg host grabeh? plus crush kita super gling kang kumanta im frm davao sana mkta kta sa personal. see you good luck sa carrer mo keep it up bsta fan mo ako ok?
# 22 18 years ago

> hi kuya eric im ping from davao.just ana let you know that i love your songs..love ya
>
# 23 18 years ago

> hi kuya eric im ping from davao.just ana let you know that i love your songs..love ya
>
# 24 18 years ago

i am an avid Original Pilipino Music Enthusiast. im proud of the Filipino Music Artists.

i am currently in India. i was hoping i could have a free mp3 of eric santos' winning piece...this is the moment...

thanks
(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

24 posts in this thread