search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hillary duff's e-mail

(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me hllary duff's e-mail address I think about you EVERYday my room is packed with pictures ofyou please send me it i love you love,

Richelle
# 2 18 years ago

d**n i would love to have hilary duff's email please give it to me i think ur 1 of the HOTEST! girl in the world no wait not 1 of THE! hotest please id love ur email

~Saijo
# 3 18 years ago

> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me hllary duff's e-mail address I think about you EVERYday my room is packed with pictures ofyou please send me it i love you love,
>
love morgan
# 4 18 years ago

> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me hllary duff's e-mail address I think about you EVERYday my room is packed with pictures ofyou please send me it i love you love,
>
love morgan
# 5 18 years ago

heyy i love u i think ur movies and ur albums are fantasic and suited for u! ur awesome i know so much about u. i dont think anything or anyone can compare to u and not just because of ur beauty even though u have it. i would love ur E-mail just to talk u know. also cuz for a long time i've hated lindsey lohan cuz of wat went down lol!!!
# 6 18 years ago

> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me hllary duff's email address! i want to send her a letter!!!! some1 please send it 2 me!

K.C.
# 7 18 years ago

> d**n i am from India great fan of u u have Time plese call 0919890924313 to new fansion and ur 10,0000 fans LOVE TO SEE in TV WE HAVE PROGRAME IN UR NAME DUFF NIGHT
i would love to have hilary duff's email please give it to me i think ur 1 of the SWEET! girl in the world no wait not 1 of THE! please id love ur email
>
>
> ~RAHUL
# 8 18 years ago

> > d**n i am from India great fan of u u have Time plese call 0919890924313 to new fansion and ur 10,0000 fans LOVE TO SEE in TV WE HAVE PROGRAME IN UR NAME DUFF NIGHT
> i would love to have hilary duff's email please give it to me i think ur 1 of the SWEET! girl in the world no wait not 1 of THE! please id love ur email
> >
> >
> > ~RAHUL
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > > d**n i am from India great fan of u u have Time plese call 0919890924313 to new fansion and ur 10,0000 fans LOVE TO SEE in TV WE HAVE PROGRAME IN UR NAME DUFF NIGHT
> > i would love to have hilary duff's email please give it to me i think ur 1 of the SWEET! girl in the world no wait not 1 of THE! please id love ur email
> > >
> > >
> > > ~RAHUL
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

> jessica
# 11 18 years ago

> d**n i would love to have hilary duff's email please give it to me i think ur 1 of the HOTEST! girl in the world no wait not 1 of THE! hotest please id love ur email

# 12 18 years ago

> d**n i would love to have hilary duff's email please give it to me i think ur 1 of the HOTEST! girl in the world no wait not 1 of THE! hotest please id love ur email

Flo
# 13 18 years ago

> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me hllary duff's e-mail address I think about you EVERYday i really like to get to know her PLEASEEEEEEEE>
>jose
# 14 18 years ago

> Please give me hillary duff's e-mail address. I am her big fan.
>
> siti
# 15 18 years ago

> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me hillary duff's e-mail address I think about you EVERYday my room is packed with pictures ofyou please send me it i love you love,
>
> Amanda
P.s If you,can, can you send me something signed by you for my friend rachell
(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread