search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Dell Intern

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Sibyl Gador
Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
# 2 21 years ago

Cathy Acha
> Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.

# 3 21 years ago

Isobelle Pinzon
> : Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
> Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.
Yes he is cute. Does anybody know anything about him? Like his real name? i totally dig that dude! i dont care what others say! Call me stupid, i don't care, i really think he's cute!
# 4 21 years ago

Hyancinth Rodriguez
> :> Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
>> Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.
> Yes he is cute. Does anybody know anything about him? Like his real name? i totally dig that dude! i dont care what others say! Call me stupid, i don't care, i really think he's cute!
Uh-huh! cute guy

# 5 21 years ago

Roselle Ruiz
Hoy! what's his name? his whereabouts?

# 6 21 years ago

Audrey Mosqueda
Yeah, does anybody know anything about him? i love that dude!
# 7 21 years ago

joe
are all these from the same person?
> Yeah, does anybody know anything about him? i love that dude!

# 8 21 years ago

Eric
> are all these from the same person?
>> Yeah, does anybody know anything about him? i love that dude!
His real name is Ben Ziff. He has a new snickers commercial comming out soon too. He has a girlfriend.
# 9 20 years ago

:> :> Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
>> : Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.
>> Yes he is cute. Does anybody know anything about him? Like his real name? i totally dig that dude! i dont care what others say! Call me stupid, i don't care, i really think he's cute!
> Uh-huh! cute guy
Damn....it's about time. I've been drooling over this hottie since I first saw him. Wished I could find his real name. Can't find anything
on the 'net. I thought I was the ONLY one who had noticed him. Now if Dell would just do an ad with him shirtless.....
# 10 20 years ago

> :> : Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
>> : Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.
>> Yes he is cute. Does anybody know anything about him? Like his real name? i totally dig that dude! i dont care what others say! Call me stupid, i don't care, i really think he's cute!
> Uh-huh! cute guy

He is absolutely HOT! I am in love. He must have some info somewhere. That pot-smoking dork 'Steve' sure did. Let's see what we can see about Mister Adam.

# 11 20 years ago

> :> :> Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
>> :> Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.
>> : Yes he is cute. Does anybody know anything about him? Like his real name? i totally dig that dude! i dont care what others say! Call me stupid, i don't care, i really think he's cute!
>> Uh-huh! cute guy
>
-------------------
Sorry, I messed up my previous note... I meant to say: He is absolutely HOT! I am in love. He must have some info somewhere. That pot-smoking dork 'Steve' sure did. Let's see what we can see about Mister Adam.

# 12 20 years ago

> : Anyone know anything about Adam, the Dell Intern?
> Have you seen the latest commercial? He's pretty cute huh? And a little crazy.
hell ya! he is hot!!! i don't know anything about him :-( but i sure do agree with ya girl! he is really hot!!! well keep me noticed if you find anything out please, i'd appreciate it a lot, ok buh bye!
# 13 20 years ago

ImaJeane
> : are all these from the same person?
>> : Yeah, does anybody know anything about him? i love that dude!
> His real name is Ben Ziff. He has a new snickers commercial comming out soon too. He has a girlfriend.
And aint she your sister? I think I saw that in a higher post...
# 14 20 years ago

blahblah
uh ya i think his name is Ben Ziff?
# 15 20 years ago

His name is Ben Ziff... and yes, he's TOTALLY HOT!! I thought I was the only one who thought so! He also appears in a cell phone commercial, I believe for Verizon. And he was recently on ER. He has the cutest lips I have ever seen!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread