search user
Clipland Forum Other

Music from new Lenscrafters commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 122 (Page 3 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
>
> ~Thanks
# 32 18 years ago

> > Hey i really would like to find out what song that is as well. email me if anyone finds it thanks
# 33 18 years ago

let me know if you find it... i was thinking the exact same thing, it sounds so familiar but i just cant figure out what it is, but i love it.
# 34 18 years ago

Dave
You can download it directly from
http://www.lenscrafters.com/video/Happiness_60_ST_MUS.zip

> Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
>
> ~Thanks
# 35 18 years ago

>
> ~Thanks
Yeah.. I dying to know too. I read on somne forum it was a original cut. I would love to get my hands ont that. Hey, Dirty Vegas did it with "Start the Commotion" and that was a lame tune. Anyway, I would pay to have that tune... please help.
# 36 18 years ago

Im in the same boat.
# 37 18 years ago

>
> ~Thanks
# 38 18 years ago

I am trying to find out the title of the track is well. Did you have any luck finding out?? Thanks.
# 39 18 years ago

> > Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it. I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
> ]
>
> im lookin also for this song, if i find n e thing ill let you know also, if you find it out email me ty
# 40 18 years ago

> > Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it.
I'm also wondering the song name if anyone knows it, I would love to know this song email me please please please please please!!!!!!!

I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
> ]
>
> im lookin also for this song, if i find n e thing ill let you know also, if you find it out email me ty
# 41 18 years ago

> > Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it.
I'm also wondering the song name if anyone knows it, I would love to know this song email me please please please please please!!!!!!!

I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
> ]
>
# 42 18 years ago

Sounds like some alice deejay remix (or ripoff)... or a take on that O-zone tune...
# 43 18 years ago

I actually typed in google to find the answer to that as well...looks like we are on the same page.

J
> > > Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
> > >
> > > ~Thanks
> >
>
# 44 18 years ago

I found the song...it is called happiness...I downloaded from the net...on my computer.

J
> > > Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
> > >
> > > ~Thanks
> >
>
# 45 18 years ago

Follow this link to download it:

http://www.lenscrafters.com/CustomerService/Cus_Guarantee.cfm

Enjoy!
(Messages 31 to 45 of 122 (Page 3 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread