search user
Clipland Forum Other

Music from new Lenscrafters commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 122 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

sunflowr82
Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.

~Thanks
# 2 18 years ago

Tommy
Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it. I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
# 3 18 years ago

> Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it. I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
]

im lookin also for this song, if i find n e thing ill let you know also, if you find it out email me ty
# 4 18 years ago

> Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
>
> ~Thanks
# 5 18 years ago

> > Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
> >
> > ~Thanks
>
# 6 18 years ago

> Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
>
> ~Thanks
# 7 18 years ago

http://www.oneclub.org/showcase/index.php?id=692
Some info there.
# 8 18 years ago

Try calling a Lenscrafters store. I'm sure they could help you in finding the name of the song. You shoud do it asap, commercials don't last very long.
# 9 18 years ago

> > Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it. I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
> ]
>
> im lookin also for this song, if i find n e thing ill let you know also, if you find it out email me ty

See: http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15440
# 10 18 years ago

I would like to know too, it cracks me up every time I hear it. Reminds me of something from the movie "A Night at the Roxbury", which I have never seen, but I remember the skits on SNL that the movie was based on.

>
> ~Thanks
# 11 18 years ago

I found it (I just left the previous post about this music sounding like something from the old SNL skit). It's a commissioned piece of music by someone (group?) called "Human Factor".

Here's a link to the commercial with credits:

http://www.oneclub.org/images/showcase/media/692.mov

Best I can do on short notice...

> I would like to know too, it cracks me up every time I hear it. Reminds me of something from the movie "A Night at the Roxbury", which I have never seen, but I remember the skits on SNL that the movie was based on.
>
> > Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
> >
> > ~Thanks
>
# 12 18 years ago

It is by

Human Factors

maybe a custom job for Lenscraters??
~Michael

>
> ~Thanks
# 13 18 years ago

d**nIT! I was just looking for this, if anyone can find it, id greatly appreciate it if you emailed it to me... I may be back later with answers, I just emailed the fine people at LensCrafters reguarding the commercials ^_^

Danken!
# 14 18 years ago

> > Yeah, it's really catchy, I like it. I've scanned Google and can't find the answer anywhere. It's kinda starting to piss me off. Let me know if you hear anything.
> ]
>
> im lookin also for this song, if i find n e thing ill let you know also, if you find it out email me ty

... the song was made by a third party org, specially for the lenscrafters commercial... T.T
# 15 18 years ago

mike
Hey, I emailed the company... this is what they said...

"We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our latest commercial. This
particular music selection was specifically created by a third party
company for use in our commercial. It is not available for consumer
use
and therefore we do not have a song title/artist to provide for you."

-Mike
(Messages 1 to 15 of 122 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread