search user
Clipland Forum Other

Dell Intern

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the brunette dell intern? i heard his name's adam. but i want to know more about him! he's a cutie!
# 2 20 years ago

Johnny Rotten
You are a dumbass. Do your parents know you're typing this shit question on their computer? Get back to your homework stupid...
# 3 20 years ago

Miss Sixty
> don't you know that You are a dumbass too? why don't you mind your own fuckin' business, asshole! you're just jealous because you're ugly! yuck!
# 4 20 years ago

whirligig
J. Rotten, what are these references to homework you keep making? You are an illogical and pathetic little man. Probably not cute either, like the Dell intern. Does this piss you off? That I think he's cute? I think you really want to know his name too, but are masking it with your insults. It's ok to admit he's cute.
# 5 20 years ago

megan
I totally agree with you whirlig! i think he likes that dude too, but too shy to admit! give it up J.RottEn!
# 6 20 years ago

Ima Jeane
> I totally agree with you whirlig! i think he likes that dude too, but too shy to admit! give it up J.RottEn!
hmm...did he stop? I wonder if ANYONE knows the dudes name...ya kno the dell one? He's a mysterious figment of our imaginations :-P
# 7 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the brunette dell intern? i heard his name's adam. but i want to know more about him! he's a cutie!

# 8 20 years ago

erica
> Does anyone know the brunette dell intern? i heard his name's adam. but i want to know more about him! he's a cutie!
his names only adam in the commercials its not his real name

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread