search user
Clipland Forum Other

Victoria's Secret Commercial song body bra

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

NOT THE CURRENT 'WHAT IS SEXY' COMMERCIAL with bob dylan's song, but the past one where it shows models like Tyra Banks rotating with this bra that has all these setups like strapless, halter, blahblah...its kinda techno, what is it? thanks a lot
# 2 21 years ago

joeb
its called disco science by mirwais

# 3 21 years ago

IRIS
I LOVE U!!! U R THE COOLEST PERSON! i wanted to find this song for like about 15 minutes and i finally found it!! THANKS! I LOVEU! AND I LOVE BRAS! THANX!!!! YAYAY
# 4 20 years ago

> NOT THE CURRENT 'WHAT IS SEXY' COMMERCIAL with bob dylan's song, but the past one where it shows models like Tyra Banks rotating with this bra that has all these setups like strapless, halter, blahblah...its kinda techno, what is it? thanks a lot
>
# 5 20 years ago

i want to see the tv commercials of bras of your brand. please mail them to me asap
# 6 19 years ago

It's "Inertia Creeps" by Massive Attack, from the "Mezzanine" album.

> NOT THE CURRENT 'WHAT IS SEXY' COMMERCIAL with bob dylan's song, but the past one where it shows models like Tyra Banks rotating with this bra that has all these setups like strapless, halter, blahblah...its kinda techno, what is it? thanks a lot
>
# 7 19 years ago

>
# 8 19 years ago

Mike
the song is "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane
# 9 18 years ago

j
> I LOVE U!!! U R THE COOLEST PERSON! i wanted to find this song for like about 15 minutes and i finally found it!! THANKS! I LOVEU! AND I LOVE BRAS! THANX!!!! YAYAY
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread