search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Please e-mail me Hillary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi Hillary,
My name is Maddi, I really like you and I want you to like me but you don't even know me. Please e-mail me at maddisonreynolds@yahoo.com. I promise I won't bug you, I just want us to email eachother back and forth.

Maddi

P.S. Please Please e-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 2 18 years ago

Hi Hillary,
My name is Melia and I love your song my favorite is ''Wake up''.I really wish that you could meet me someday.I wish you get this e-mail.

Melia
P.S Please e-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 3 18 years ago

hey hillary i was watching a movie your movie it was called raise your voice and that movie was the best it made me cry and no othere movie has made me cry well I think that you are really hot you are like the hottest person living well if you did read this thanx please e mail me back at pimpstuff771@Hotmail.com
# 4 18 years ago

> Hi Hillary,
> My name is Maddi, I really like you and I want you to like me but you don't even know me. Please e-mail me at maddisonreynolds@yahoo.com. I promise I won't bug you, I just want us to email eachother back and forth.
>
> Maddi
>
> P.S. Please Please e-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

hay whats up is jesse still youre boy friend. i heard you made a new song called wake up i tottily like it. when,s youre birthday. mine is hollawen. i just had a new cousin named dominic. well i really want you too eamail me back?

vanessa

ps youre a beautiful singer.

# 6 18 years ago

> Hi Hillary,
> my name is raquel
i´m portugues
but is ok
i´m or fan numer 1
i love u songs

i have 11 years

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail my: raquel.1994@hotmail.com
i LOVE YOUR SONGS
my favorite movie is one of lizzie mcguire
never mine
please e-mail my
thanks
kisses
# 7 18 years ago

hello hilary my name is jordan i watch ur shows all the time im 13 years old and i think ur cool i am a nice person and i would love 4 u 2 email me bak plz. im from england and email me at jordan_parnham@hotmail.com i wud really like that if u r as nice as u r on the shows u will do this thank love jordan
# 8 18 years ago

Hey Hillary,
Yea i Am like your #1 fan and i love all off your movies my favorite one was raise your voice. it was great. So yea my dream is if you would come to Stanaton,Iowa to visit me that would be awesome and if you could write me a letter and send me a picture of you and we could be friends. so yea please email me

thanks sarah veon
# 9 18 years ago

> > Hi Hillary,
> > Only I want that your for my you are special so much as actress as singer. You like to me very much, and only I ask you for a favor, which you were writing to me an e-mail in order that I remain satisfied and happy, since you I am begin. One e-mail please.
# 10 18 years ago

> > Hi Hillary,
> > My name is mousa, I really like you and I want you to like me but you don't even know me. Please e-mail me at mousaissa@fsmail.net. I promise I won't bug you, I just want us to email eachother back and forth. remember me avenses1 in monopoly you are babe88
> >
> >thx avenses1
> >
> > P.S. Please Please e-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 11 18 years ago

dear Hillary Duff,
I love all ofyour songs .
# 12 18 years ago

hi hillary u are one of my
biggest role model i know u dont know me but i love your songs and everything else about u is just........perfect love always
maddy beetham and email me on
roxy_girl_553@hotmail.com love ya
> P.S. Please Please e-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 13 18 years ago

Hi Hillary
Propably you won`t get this message but if you do read it.Anyways I am a number 1 fan of yours.I don`t care what other people talk bad things about you I am stil like you as a Super Star.I read all your books ,listen to all of your songs and watch all of your movies.
I LOVE YOU AS A SUPER STAR.
# 14 18 years ago

Hi Hillary
Propably you won`t get this message but if you do read it.Anyways I am a number 1 fan of yours.I don`t care what other people talk bad things about you I am stil like you as a Super Star.I read all your books ,listen to all of your songs and watch all of your movies.
I LOVE YOU AS A SUPER STAR.
# 15 17 years ago

hi my name s oscar i want to now if you can give me your email adress plz email me plz to correawade@msn.com

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread