search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song in Mitsubishi Endeavor commercial?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know it? - it's a harder hip hop joint. Commercial has the car slowly going by different storefronts and ends with two girls in the endeavor - one in the front seat, one in the back with some guy driving. Any help appreciated!
# 2 21 years ago

Hard Z
What's up? The new song on the Mitsu commercial with the SUV going by slowly is 'Horn Dog' by a Scandinavian group called 'Overseer'...
Enjoy the song...peace to everyone...it's downloadable on Kazaa and other sites...later.
# 3 21 years ago

Garrett

is that the song that sounds like they are saying 'Bret Hull'?
sorry, a Detroit Redwings fan here.

> What's up? The new song on the Mitsu commercial with the SUV going by slowly is 'Horn Dog' by a Scandinavian group called 'Overseer'...
> Enjoy the song...peace to everyone...it's downloadable on Kazaa and other sites...later.

# 4 21 years ago

Thanks HZ! Downloading it now! Yeah, it does kinda sound like Bret Hull... though I'm a Penguins fan - I know they sucked hard this year... How about that game a few days ago when the Wings racked up about 200 mins in penalties when Shanahan hit that guy with his stick in the mouth - whooooo - I guess that's another board. Later.
# 5 19 years ago

There is a NEW commercial, like, April 2004, and its got this chick singin....i cant figure it out!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP hehe....bye
# 6 19 years ago

> There is a NEW commercial, like, April 2004, and its got this chick singin....i cant figure it out!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP hehe....bye
>
The artist is Nikka Costa. The song name is "Everybody Got Their Something" Check out her album its pretty awsome.
# 7 19 years ago

The song Your looking for is called "Horndog" by Overseer It took me forever to find it too. There's also a good track on the Mitsubishi Eclipse ad by Telepopmusik called "Breath"
# 8 19 years ago

whats the song called on that commercial of the car going under the blue things then in to a tunnle it go's kinda like this"nananana"
lol thats all i know but i like the song and want to download it

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread