search user
Clipland Forum Other

Shoes

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I need help finding what kind of shoes there were. In the cmmercial it said 'before you put your game face on, put your game shoes on.'
# 2 22 years ago

> I need help finding what kind of shoes there were. In the cmmercial it said 'before you put your game face on, put your game shoes on.'

Ahoy, Me bucko.
Now, Cap'n'Aphex has been hitting the Cap'n'Morrigan Private Stock Spiced Rum (Arr. CMPSSR fer' short, be bucko.) so, the Cap'n's memory taint' what it used to be (and, me bucko, for that matter.. neither is me love lif.. er... arrr.. damn the torpedos.. thinking out lout again.. arrrr.. take me medication.. arr.)..
However, a passing school of tuna informed me passing ship, the U.S.S. Everclear190ProofGrainAlchohol, that the ad that you're thinking of.. with de' faceless cartoon puttin' on de' different mugs.. belongs to either Nike, or Puma. Adidas is the last choice.. however.. dis' was a talking fish dat' told me this, so ye' be taking dis' information with a grain'o'margaritta salt, me landlubber.
Arrr. Me bucko.
-Cap'n'AfX

# 3 19 years ago

hi may i have the lyrics of hands to heaven
# 4 19 years ago

converces
> I need help finding what kind of shoes there were. In the cmmercial it said 'before you put your game face on, put your game shoes on.'
>
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread