search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Give me Hilary Duff`s e-mail

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I need Hilary Duff`s e-mail because I need to propose a Film.Give me Hilary Duff`s e-mail
# 2 18 years ago

hey whats up just wondering if i could get hilarys email address have never talked to a celb just wondren if you could give me it you can do a backround check on me or what evr im no stalker just seeing if this actually works L*TR
# 3 18 years ago

Hey hilary im a big fan of course you've heard that over two million times, i an't saying it because your a celebirty, but because i admire your charecter and music. i know your very busy and would like to reach contact with you hope i can recieve your e-mail.well its one percent of a hundred i'll reach and speak with you but does'nt to try.anyways god bless you take care.
# 4 18 years ago

> hey whats up just wondering if i could get hilarys email address have never talked to a celb just wondren if you could give me it you can do a backround check on me or what evr im no stalker just seeing if this actually works L*TR
# 5 18 years ago

> I need Hilary Duff`s e-mail because I need to propose a Film.Give me Hilary Duff`s e-mail
# 6 18 years ago

> I need Hilary Duff`s e-mail because I need to propose a Film.Give me Hilary Duff`s e-mail
# 7 18 years ago

i need hilary duff's e mail
# 8 18 years ago

> > I need Hilary Duff`s e-mail because I need to propose a Film.Give me Hilary Duff`s e-mail
> hilary es la mejor yo fui a uno de sus conciertos en venezuela y canta bellisimo
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

>> I WANT HILARY DUFF´S E-MAIL BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK TO HER BECAUSE I AM HER FAN #1. I HAVE ALL HER POSTERS, FOTOS, CDs, BOOKS OF LIZZIE MC GUIERE I GO TO HER CONSERTS AND ALL THINGS.

# 11 18 years ago

>> I WANT HILARY DUFF´S E-MAIL BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK TO HER BECAUSE I AM HER FAN #1. I HAVE ALL HER POSTERS, FOTOS, CDs, BOOKS OF LIZZIE MC GUIERE I GO TO HER CONSERTS AND ALL THINGS.

# 12 18 years ago

>ik wil haar email heel graag want ik ben een superfan van haar en zou ik graag willen vertellen
# 13 18 years ago

> Hey hilary im a big fan of course you've heard that over two million times, i an't saying it because your a celebirty, but because i admire your charecter and music. i know your very busy and would like to reach contact with you hope i can recieve your e-mail.well its one percent of a hundred i'll reach and speak with you but does'nt to try.anyways god bless you take care.
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> hey whats up just wondering if i could get hilarys email address have never talked to a celb just wondren if you could give me it you can do a backround check on me or what evr im no stalker just seeing if this actually works L*TR
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread