search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Home Depot commercials theme music

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know the title of the theme music for the Home Depot commercials. Perhaps the artist, I have searched everywhere, no luck.

Thanks
# 2 18 years ago

the home depot theme music is by bruce hornsby and its called changes made > Does anyone know the title of the theme music for the Home Depot commercials. Perhaps the artist, I have searched everywhere, no luck.
>
> Thanks
# 3 18 years ago

Hornsby's music is for Lowes not Home Depot, but thanks

> the home depot theme music is by bruce hornsby and its called changes made > Does anyone know the title of the theme music for the Home Depot commercials. Perhaps the artist, I have searched everywhere, no luck.
> >
> > Thanks
>
# 4 18 years ago

Joel
> Hornsby's music is for Lowes not Home Depot, but thanks
>
> > the home depot theme music is by bruce hornsby and its called changes made > Does anyone know the title of the theme music for the Home Depot commercials. Perhaps the artist, I have searched everywhere, no luck.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
>

I LOOOOOVE the Lowes music! Thanks so much! I just got the full track! Actually, it called "Gonna Be Some Changes Made." The song "Changes" is different.

As for the Home Depot music, I'm not sure about that one. But I've gotta tell you, the improvement stores have some really good music! Both Lowes and Home Depot.
# 5 18 years ago

Yep Bruce Hornsby and the song's name is gonna be some changes made.
# 6 18 years ago

The Hosnsby Song is not the Home Depot theme song.
# 7 18 years ago

The Home Depot Music (Anthem) was composed by a commercial music house - Wojahn Bros Music.
# 8 17 years ago

As an associate of THD I can tell you that our song was custom designed, and thus is not available. The only thing i can suggest is seeking out someone who can make it on a synthesizing cumputer program. I apologize for this inconvenience, but thanks for appreciating our theme song!

Bob Nardelli
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread