search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Michelob Commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

There's a Michelob commercial where a guy is sitting in apartment hallway. A woman (stewardess perhaps), comes down the hallway and sees that a tie is hanging on the guy's door. She invites him in for a beer and puts her scarf on her door handle. Can anybody tell me the song in the background? I think it is latin in nature with a hip-hop flavor to it.
# 2 21 years ago

I am looking for that song too. Let me know if you ever find out what it is. Thanks.
> There's a Michelob commercial where a guy is sitting in apartment hallway. A woman (stewardess perhaps), comes down the hallway and sees that a tie is hanging on the guy's door. She invites him in for a beer and puts her scarf on her door handle. Can anybody tell me the song in the background? I think it is latin in nature with a hip-hop flavor to it.

# 3 21 years ago

> Michelob wrote me back: 'Mariposa-Bonita Fly Mix' and performed by Nickodemus and Osiris. The original song clip is on giantstep.net However, it is not the remix version heard on the commercial. I have been looking for it on Morpheus with no luck.
> I am looking for that song too. Let me know if you ever find out what it is. Thanks.
>> There's a Michelob commercial where a guy is sitting in apartment hallway. A woman (stewardess perhaps), comes down the hallway and sees that a tie is hanging on the guy's door. She invites him in for a beer and puts her scarf on her door handle. Can anybody tell me the song in the background? I think it is latin in nature with a hip-hop flavor to it.

# 4 21 years ago

:The original version was released on Giant Step Vinyl in 2001. The 'Bonita
Fly' mix was just recently made, specifically for the Michelob Light
Commercial. It will only be available commercially on the upcoming
'Turntables on the Hudson Volume 4' CD In Stores June 3rd.

: There's a Michelob commercial where a guy is sitting in apartment hallway. A woman (stewardess perhaps), comes down the hallway and sees that a tie is hanging on the guy's door. She invites him in for a beer and puts her scarf on her door handle. Can anybody tell me the song in the background? I think it is latin in nature with a hip-hop flavor to it.

# 5 20 years ago

Im searching for that song right now myself. All i know is that i recognize the singer as being 'Si Se.' Hope that helps you out. Email me if you figure out the track name cuz that jointttt is hottttttttt.
# 6 20 years ago

But what was the original name of the song? Was it 'Bonita Fly', or is it '(name?) - Bonita Fly Mix'
Thanks

: :The original version was released on Giant Step Vinyl in 2001. The 'Bonita
: Fly' mix was just recently made, specifically for the Michelob Light
: Commercial. It will only be available commercially on the upcoming
: 'Turntables on the Hudson Volume 4' CD In Stores June 3rd.

:
:> There's a Michelob commercial where a guy is sitting in apartment hallway. A woman (stewardess perhaps), comes down the hallway and sees that a tie is hanging on the guy's door. She invites him in for a beer and puts her scarf on her door handle. Can anybody tell me the song in the background? I think it is latin in nature with a hip-hop flavor to it.

# 7 20 years ago

The name is 'Mariposa.' See info below. I love that song. Called Michelob directly and they gave me the information:
Nickodemus & Osiris Mariposa 12 inch
New York DJs/Producers Nickodemus & Osiris team up with Carol C. (Luaka Bop act Si*Se) to bring us their latest Giant Step single, 'Mariposa'. The flip side showcases 'Inside The Dance', an impressive jump into the realm of broken beat meets house. A must have for dance enthusiasts everyhwhere.
> There's a Michelob commercial where a guy is sitting in apartment hallway. A woman (stewardess perhaps), comes down the hallway and sees that a tie is hanging on the guy's door. She invites him in for a beer and puts her scarf on her door handle. Can anybody tell me the song in the background? I think it is latin in nature with a hip-hop flavor to it.

# 8 20 years ago

i'm pretty sure the band in that commercial is Si*Sé. they're on Luaka Bop records. i still haven't found the name of the song just yet. hope that helps...
their first album rocks by the way.

# 9 20 years ago

I've found it. It's a compilation by Turntables on the Hudson. You can buy from Turntablelab.com. It's Turntables on the Hudson's volume #4. (You may to do a search!) Hope this helped. I figured it was no sense in someone else being driven crazy by the search! :-) Peace and good music.

# 10 20 years ago

Kristina
Hey, thanks! I have been looking for that song, also! ;)

(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread