search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i want to talk 2 jamie spears

(Messages 16 to 30 of 49 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> i really want to talk to jamie spears
# 17 18 years ago

# 18 18 years ago

Hey Jamie I am 12yrs.old. I just wanted 2 say thanks 4 helping out with charity work.Keep on grl. Byee!!!!!!
# 19 18 years ago

> Hey Jamie I am 14yrs.old. I just wanted 2 say thanks 4 helping out with charity work.Keep on grl. Byee!!!!!!
>
# 20 18 years ago

> > Hey Jamie I am 12yrs.old. I just wanted 2 say thanks 4 helping out with charity work.Keep on grl. Byee!!!!!!
> >
>
# 21 18 years ago

wats her email
# 22 18 years ago

kaitlyn
i just want to get to kno u because ur just my type of person i dont want to be ur girlfriend just ur cute i kno u prob think im weird or someting like that but im not relly im only 13 if u want my # just im me in 3 months my name is angel
# 23 18 years ago

i want to give jamie spears yahoo messneger screen name so i can talk ot her at beano818
# 24 18 years ago

> > dear jamie spear i rally care about you so much that i would cross the country just to be with you i live in madera califorina my number is 559 6621468 love u 4 ever
>
# 25 18 years ago

注册香港公司
注册香港公司
注册香港公司
注册香港公司
注册海外公司
注册香港公司
注册香港公司
# 26 18 years ago

> > dear jamie spear i rally care about you so much that i would cross the country just to be with you i live in madera califorina my number is 559 6621468 love u 4 ever
>
# 27 17 years ago

>
# 28 18 years ago

> i really want to talk to jamie spears cos she is so cute
# 29 18 years ago

> > Dear jamie spears i rally care about you so much that i would cross the country just to be with you i live in Chicago Illinois my number is (773)-767-2866 love u 4 ever
> So i need to talk to u i am 16 yrs old and need a cute girl like u 2 talk 2 and share my feelings with
# 30 18 years ago

sebas
> > > Dear jamie spears i am a boy i want a kiss of you ok
(Messages 16 to 30 of 49 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread