Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Microsoft Commercial song

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Mike
Hi,
does anyone know the name of the song played in the Microsoft commercial? it's like kids doing the regular stuff, but there are like chalk drawing on the scene.....the song is instrumental...
thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Did you ever get a reply to your post. I'd love to know the name of that song too!

> Hi,
> does anyone know the name of the song played in the Microsoft commercial? it's like kids doing the regular stuff, but there are like chalk drawing on the scene.....the song is instrumental...
> thanks
>
# 3 20 years ago

Did you ever get a reply to your post. I'd love to know the name of that song too!

> Hi,
> does anyone know the name of the song played in the Microsoft commercial? it's like kids doing the regular stuff, but there are like chalk drawing on the scene.....the song is instrumental...
> thanks
>
# 4 19 years ago

MB
d**n.. been lookin for the same thing... thought i'd find it here.. if you find it, please let me know.. i'll do the same...

> Hi,
> thanks
>
# 5 19 years ago

I would like to know this as well. I think it was ripped of. How old is the commercial?
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread