search user
Clipland Forum Other

Bridgestone Tire Commercials

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

This is a cover of the song 'The Wheel' by Rosanne Cash. It comes out on the new Bridgestone Tire commercial. Does anyone know the name of the band that covers it?

# 2 21 years ago

Depeche Mode
# 3 21 years ago

Depeche Mode
# 4 21 years ago

what is the name of the song... the depeche mode song the wheel is a remix of one of their own songs... not the roseanne cash one... anyone know who it is?

# 5 21 years ago

dirht
depeche mode doesn't sing in that tire commerical. they do sing 'behind the wheel' off their 'music for the masses' album.
# 6 21 years ago

Drew
this i know thats what i said, i want to know who is the one singing in the commercial... the people before me said it was depeche mode, not me.... if someone does know who sings that commecial please tell me!

# 7 20 years ago

> This is a cover of the song 'The Wheel' by Rosanne Cash. It comes out on the new Bridgestone Tire commercial. Does anyone know the name of the band that covers it?

if you ever find out, couold you perhaps tell me as well...I am dying to know and I can't find it anywhere...it's in my head and it won't go away! Thanks, man! I will do the same!
Regards,
Alex Rellow

# 8 20 years ago

> this i know thats what i said, i want to know who is the one singing in the commercial... the people before me said it was depeche mode, not me.... if someone does know who sings that commecial please tell me!
Go to this site:
http://www.bridgestonetire.com/promos/wheel/index.asp
Bridgestone is doing a promotional vote off to see which version they will release. But!! This is all dated back in June so that may all be done and over with. You can download both clips there, though and I am assuming the name of each clip is the group doing it.
Best to ya,
Alexi

# 9 20 years ago

> This is a cover of the song 'The Wheel' by Rosanne Cash. It comes out on the new Bridgestone Tire commercial. Does anyone know the name of the band that covers it?
>
>
# 10 19 years ago

Probably just studio musicians hired for the session. I just saw that commercial recently here in NYC. They just started showing it. What a great song. I see I'm a little late with the voting. When are they going to release the full version? But, whenever they redo any great song it usually blows big time.
# 11 19 years ago

> depeche mode doesn't sing in that tire commerical. they do sing 'behind the wheel' off their 'music for the masses' album.
>
# 12 19 years ago

> Depeche Mode
>
does anyone know who the actors sre in the current bridgestone commercial?
# 13 18 years ago

>
>
# 14 18 years ago

I don't know, but I was wondering who the guy & the 3 women in silver dresses were that danced to it.

> > This is a cover of the song 'The Wheel' by Rosanne Cash. It comes out on the new Bridgestone Tire commercial. Does anyone know the name of the band that covers it?
> >
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

I think it is Beyonce. Here is the commercial on the bridgestone site.

http://www.bridgestonetire.com/media/index_bs.asp?pagesource=2005_ad_campaign

> I don't know, but I was wondering who the guy & the 3 women in silver dresses were that danced to it.
>
>
> > > This is a cover of the song 'The Wheel' by Rosanne Cash. It comes out on the new Bridgestone Tire commercial. Does anyone know the name of the band that covers it?
> > >
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread